If you run a small business, making it successful is even more challenging, because there are a lot of small business owners who are ready to go the extra mile for digital marketing to grow their sales.
The fact is you cannot reach a mass audience if your small business is not online.
Want to know more?
Research conducted by RetailDive reveals that 87% of buyers prefer to search and buy products online.
So, not considering digital marketing to promote your business is a big miss!
Let’s have a look at some of the reasons why you should invest in digital marketing.
1. Multi-channel Ways to approach potential customers
You should realize that through the power of digital marketing, you can find potential clients through various online means.
There are a lot of digital marketing channels such as Facebook, Google Ads, Instagram, Behavioral Marketing, and SEO, so you can see that the possibilities are endless, and you should not miss any golden conversion opportunity.
Nowadays, there is an emerging trend of personalized email marketing that allows you to interact with regular clients. A lot of clients are highly receptive to these personalized campaigns.
Blogs and targeted ads also play a key role in grabbing the attention of the target audience.
Here are some of the Statistics that will give more in-depth importance to digital marketing.
- More than 54% of the customers browse almost everything on Social Media.
- 42% of the world population is using social media these days, and there is an immense world population that entirely relies on social media for Product research purposes.
- If you want to boost your digital sales, you must focus on the timely response of the potential client. Picture that only 10 minutes delayed response decreases the chance of sales by 90%.
- Focus on the power of Social media. It will neither demand too much spending nor it will disappoint you. Linkedin, alone, offers 81% of social media B2B leads.
and many more!
2. Client Retention
Almost 5 million new small businesses are being opened in the US every month. In such a competitive environment, you cannot afford to lose customers.
Moreover, knowing the target customers well and understanding their needs is more crucial in this modern era, as compared to the previous century.
So, there is a dire need to focus on fantastic digital marketing tools to keep your business in trend. Here it is worth mentioning that happy clients are the biggest Brand ambassadors and they further do more digital marketing for you by spreading the word.
Digital marketing has revolutionized a lot of traditional marketing ways, such as:
- Now customers do not explain in words. So, even without uttering a single word, take the use of Digital testimonials that you can not only post on your website but also mention on your social media advertising campaigns.
- Social media brings your customers back to your shop again, as your regular posts and personalized messages keep reminding them about your brand. Instead of losing the customers only due to the reason that they have forgotten about you, is no longer a problem. The best part is, in this way your brand also gets more recognition.
- You can also send links to your new products and can naturally mention your new products to keep them engaged. Try using the new products that already complement what they have already purchased.
3. A Golden Chance To Learn About Customer’s Needs
Whether your business is small or large, the top-secret of lasting success lies in learning the needs of the target clients and fulfilling them profitably.
Customers keep on posting their ideas and opinions in the comments on social media, youtube, and other marketplaces. But this is not the end, there are various analytical digital tools like SEMrush, Surveymonkey, and Google Analytics that track the preferences of the target clients and help you to identify the needs and demands of the target ideal customers.
Once you get to know about the needs and demands of the buying customers, reach them out and present the solutions. You can do this easily by sending personalized proposals and addressing what they actually want.
As a small business owner, you need to hire only one or two personal assistants who will perfectly do this job for you.
4. Excel Your Competitors
If you are still confused about whether or not you should go for digital marketing, keep in mind that your competitors are already in the same field and getting a lot of buying customers.
A survey was conducted to check whether or not Small Business owners use digital marketing, a survey was conducted in which half of the small business owners said that they were already using different digital marketing strategies to boost up their sales. Some of them said that they have just started to use online marketing strategies especially social media platforms to increase their online revenue.
Do not waste any of your time and choose from any of the digital marketing campaigns like SEO, Facebook ads, Google ads, paid search, and so on.
5. Attain Measurable ROI
There are many ways through which you can check what’s working and what’s not. So, even if you have spent some money on the marketing of your brand, you will soon see the results.
As a matter of fact, digital marketing offers measurable ROI. For this purpose, all you need to do is to make an attractive landing page to capture the traffic.
It will help you to obtain ROI metrics that will not only tell about the visitors but also reveal how many of them have converted to buyers. These matrices can be tracked in Google Analytics.
This all will guide you about the effectiveness of digital marketing.
A Quick Tip: Add call-to-action words and phrases to increase the conversion rate.
The Bottom Line
As we have gone through all the reasons why your business need digital marketing. It is time that you use professional’s services to help setup your digital marketing strategy. Planning the strategy and executing that perfectly are two different things and it is in the best interest of your business that you leave that in the hands of industry professionals.